This hotel was one of the worst hotels I have ever had to stay in. Myself and my boyfriend, both 28 years old, can only hope that no-one else books this hotel.
We booked a last minute deal through lastminute.com, and yes it was cheap but not that cheap, so we expected a certain level of service. I have been to Marrakech before and stayed at a similar ilk of hotel but this was something else.
We arrived and had to wait 1 hour to get into our room, the man behind the desk was not only useless but entirely not used to social and human contact. I had to find my way into the back room to find three office clerks and ask about our room, this was still useless and 1 hour later we were in the room.
I would honestly rate the room and its contents at a 2.5 out of 5. Basic room, not entirely clean, towels were threadbare and a smell of stale smoke was there throughout our stay.
The outside area was perfectly ok, this was at first glance. Most of the sun loungers were old and needed a repair in some shape or form and the lounger cushions were dirty and stained. There was a door next to the kitchen where you asked for towels, one day the towel man didn't have any so gestured me to get one out of the dirty towel bin.
Each day they played the same music track on repeat, we are fans of pool music but not bad music that is being played too loud through bad speakers, this ends up being irritating. We ended up spending the least amount of time at this hotel as possible and leaving for food etc as early as possible.
Hotel Staff, Despicable
Pool Staff, average
Drinks, apart from bottled beer or soft drinks, avoid
Food, not worth it
I could go on, but its not worth the anger that this experience gives me.
NEVER STAY HERE, IT CAN ONLY END BADLY.
Paul and Gina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort is located in Agdal, a new residential district in Marrakech. Palm Plaza offers free Wi-Fi and free shuttles to the city. Palm Plaza Hotel features comfortable rooms and suites. Some feature a terrace. Savour exotic dishes in the hotel's restaurant. Have a snack in the pool bar. In the evening, have a quiet time in the piano bar or an exciting night in the night club. The spa features a heated play pool (for children from 14 years), a sauna, a hammam and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech