I am writing this review from beside the pool at the hotel, I am half way through my stay and disappointed. I accept its ramadan but all but one restaurant is closed and there are no snacks other than two types of pannini, burgers or olives same on offer for lunch plus spaghetti bolognesse
There is no pool side service- yep go get it yourself, in fact service for anything is reactive nothing is proactive to take you feel special. Bins not been emptied by the pool (full of used nappies!) And no one has wiped down tables outside piano bar- dirty!
So why stay here; rooms are large and nice bathroom (although thread bare towels), pool is great and staff friendly (just not service orientated). But for £60 per room per night B&B its great. Expect three stars and for the money money its a winner £20 more will buy you four star equivalent across the road at Adams Park.Taxi from airport 200 dirhams max and into Jema El Fina 100 dirhams each way.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Fastbooking so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.