Having just spent 4 nights at the palm plaza, i can honestly say that except for the pool and outdoor lunch cafe, the hotel under-performs on almost all counts. The rooms facing the pool are quite nice and the bathrooms good; however, there are so few amenities that the hotel needs to loose whatever stars it has. There is no bottled water, no hangers for suits, no tissues, intermittent internet service, hard as rock pillows and I could go on and on. These things should be fixable were management interested in doing so. apparently not the case.
The front desk staff is overworked and doesnt have maps, change for foreign currency ( no ATM either), misses wake-up calls, and is generally overwhelmed to do the basics. They like most Moroccans are very nice to foreigners, but the service at this hotel is poor and travellors should stay away until it improves.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.