This Hotel is a fair distance from the central square in Marrakech certainly too far to walk.It is quite close to a shopping complex with a large supermarket,bank etc.The hotel has good facilities with a swimming pool,sun loungers,3restaurants International,Moroccan and Thai.There is also a pleasant bar.However the reception desk staff seemed to be constantly unable to provide the service one would expect in a 5star hotel.They were unable to change small sums of sterling into dirhams.They did not have change when I attempted to pay a bill and the credit card machine was not functioning.
The food in the main restaurant was quite good but routine,the Thai Restaurant had a distinct Japanese emphasis.The Moroccan Restaurant had better food but many items were not available.Also our waitress did not provide an itemised bill at the end and attempted to overcharge us by about 150 dirhams.
Our room was clean enough but essential items like towels and toilet rolls were not replaced.Finally as we were leaving in the early hours of the morning the room lights gave up completely so we had to borrow a torch to open the excellent room safe
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.