Myself and a friend stayed at the Palm Plaza in September. We found the staff very helpful and the hotel was very clean and luxurious considering the reasonable price we paid. Although it isn't far from town it is too far to walk. My friend and I found the necessity of getting taxi's in and out of town quite restricting especially since the food was not great and pricey at times. The hotel was practically dead at night but this might have been due to the time of year we stayed there. I would recommend this hotel for people who want to relax by the pool and go to town at night to eat but if you want to feel like you are in Marrakech staying in a Medina in town would be more suitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort is located in Agdal, a new residential district in Marrakech. Palm Plaza offers free Wi-Fi and free shuttles to the city. Palm Plaza Hotel features comfortable rooms and suites. Some feature a terrace. Savour exotic dishes in the hotel's restaurant. Have a snack in the pool bar. In the evening, have a quiet time in the piano bar or an exciting night in the night club. The spa features a heated play pool (for children from 14 years), a sauna, a hammam and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech