This hotel is a disaster. The location is terrible, too far to walk to anything except Almazar or Megarama (and Marrakech is a walking city!). The prices are ludicrous for what it is. The rooms are very average (3 star ameneties). The breakfast and dinner are quite poor. But the service has got to be the worst aspect of this hotel. We had to wait for hours for our rooms to be ready for check-in, the receptionists were rude and unwelcoming, and to top it off they made a mistake on our bill, wasting more of our time. There was waiter who was exceptionally nice, but it didn't balance out the experience at all. The pool was big but noisy "animation" took place every afternoon, and people were asked to get out of the pool by 6 or 7.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort is located in Agdal, a new residential district in Marrakech. Palm Plaza offers free Wi-Fi and free shuttles to the city.Palm Plaza Hotel features comfortable rooms and suites. Some feature a terrace.Savour exotic dishes in the hotel’s restaurant. Have a snack in the pool bar. In the evening, have a quiet time in the piano bar or an exciting night in the night club.The spa features a heated play pool (for children from 14 years), a sauna, a hammam and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.