A large modern hotel on the outskirts of Marrakesh. Close to airport. The area is still being developed only a shopping mall with food court was within walking distance. After a day sightseeing we were happy to sample the hotel's restaurants. The main eating area serving buffet food is large and was empty, as was the exotic Morrocan Restuarant. It was too cold to sit out at the garden bar/cafe. We chose the Thai restuarant where we found the staff friendly and helpful. Food was freshly cooked while we waited and was very good. We used this dining area for the 3nights we were there. We were made very welcome. It does help to speak French or Arabic. Our room over looked the pool and gardens and was clean and comfortable. We had a pleasant balcony from which to watch the sunset. Breakfast again buffet style, don't expect bacon and eggs, but there are freshly cooked omelettes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort is located in Agdal, a new residential district in Marrakech. Palm Plaza offers free Wi-Fi and free shuttles to the city. Palm Plaza Hotel features comfortable rooms and suites. Some feature a terrace. Savour exotic dishes in the hotel's restaurant. Have a snack in the pool bar. In the evening, have a quiet time in the piano bar or an exciting night in the night club. The spa features a heated play pool (for children from 14 years), a sauna, a hammam and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech