I booked this hotel along with the flight package for my 1st wedding anniversary - as my gift to my beautiful wife. First of all, I wasn't impressed with the hotel's standard as I really didn't think it was anywhere near 5 star. I booked a premium double room but on arrival I simply asked if I can be upgraded to a Suit and was told they'll have to speak with the manager tomorrow morning. The manager said in the morning he'll upgrade us if we pay 300 dirhams which we said no to. Secondly the room's carpet was very dirty, digital safe to store money & passports didn't work due to low battery and I couldn't lock the balcony door (but that was my fault because I wasn't doing it properly). I felt like non of the staff went out of their way to help us apart from Iman, she was very helpful and tried her best to help us. Staffs understanding of English was very poor as I meet beggars on the street (in Djami Al Fena) who understood and spoke better English. The location of the hotel was good as it wasn't too far or too close to Djami Al Fena, the shopping mall (Al Mazar, Carrefour) across the road was very handy but it gets very quite in the area after 10pm as it's a new residential area.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.