We stayed at this hotel as part of an overnight land excursion on a recent cruise. The hotel is new and very clean. We enjoyed the lunch and breakfast that we had. Our room was comfortable. Because this was a pre-paid trip though the cruise line, I do not know what the cost of the stay way or if they usually include breakfast with the stay.
A word of warning----our sliding-glass door was not locked when we arrived in the room.
My other word of warning would be to hold on to your belongings. Upon arrival, we went into a reception room to fill out some paperwork and enjoy a cup of tea. I did not realize that I was missing my camera until about 30 minutes later. I am thinking that it fell out of my purse when I was looking for a pen. Three people went back to the reception room, on separate occasions, to take the cushions off of the chair I was sitting in and look throroughly around the room. After lunch, I went to the front desk to ask if the camera might have been turned in, and if not, to let them know that I had lost it and was looking for it. The person I talked with seemed unconcerned, but a few minutes the person who was serving us tea showed up with the camera. It was made to look like she had just found it in the chair.
Other than the camera incident, we enjoyed our stay and enjoyed the food. We did not have time to experience the spa or pool.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.