The front desk service was not good; staff took too long to check us in. The clerk was chit-chatting with another staff member as though we weren't there!
The food was just average. I think they should include breakfast in the cost of the room as other local hotels do but even if they had, the food was just average.
I also found the staff obnoxious; the server in one of the restaurants made us wait over 45 minutes for our check after we asked her several times to bring it! When she finally brought the bill, she took my cash, returned with the change and gave it to my friend instead of me...she got no tip.
The rooms were nicely appointed with lots of space. The beds were comfortable, clean, and large.
The best feature in the hotel is the pool! The rose garden that surrounds it is beautiful and the pool itself is large, clean, and a sight for sore eyes. It was nice to veg out around the pool, people-watch, and relax.
Rooms overlooking the pool must be for those who pay more. Our view was of construction.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.