We stayed at the Palm Plaza because they offered a great deal on the internet. It was a SPA 5 day special, but the use of the spa was only the Hamman (which didn't include massage) and the hot pool (an indoor pool) They are obviously a new hotel (5 stars apparently) and are still settling in. Not all of the restaurants were open and the staff seemed confused at times. The facilities are beautiful, the fitness center, spa and swimming pool were very well kept and modern. The room was kept clean and the breakfast was great. We never tried the other restaurants. It is a few kilometres from the Medina but has a shuttle. It is situated beside a North American type shopping mall and cinema with French movies. This was a needed change from the chaotic but charming Medina. It has potential - it is located in a still developing area. We also had a very large terrace with furniture overlooking the pool.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel
- Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Palm Plaza Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Fastbooking so you can book your Palm Plaza Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.