“Just fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 536 Restaurants in Marrakech
Paris, France
“Just fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We made a late booking at the restaurant and preordered our main, chicken and lamb for the Tagine. When we arrived we were amazed by the intimacy of this restaurant. The service is the best I have ever experienced. We had Mohommad as our waiter and he was exceptional. Cannot rate him, the restaurant, or the food enough. All 1st class

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Cambridge
“Best restaurant and most romantic restaurant in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Fantastic food, super service, lovely setting and fireplaces. Their tajines are wonderful. Attention to detail is outstanding. The atmosphere is one of the most beautiful in Marrakech.

Visited December 2012
Cebu Island, Philippines
“So Good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I will never forget my experience in this restaurant. I really love foreign food, something extraordinary from the usual food I eat. Everything I ordered tastes great! I love the place too, very relaxing. Best place for couples or those who need a romantic getaway. It's kinda expensive but it's all worth it!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

here we had our best dinner in Marrakech, excellent food and extremely courteous service - sitting by fireplace

Visited November 2012
“Wonderful location and service with average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I was there with my fiance' in october, the last night before leaving Marrakech. The riad is wonderful and the service exceptional although the menu is fixed (you can only choose among 3 main courses) and you do not see the price until you get the bill! 900 dirhams (83 eur) without wine then the average cost stated is not real. Starters were very good and with an incredible variatywhile the main course, tajine with chicken and lemon was just ok (I had already got the same the night before in my riad and thaaat was exceptional!). Dessert was not great either.

• 3 of 5 stars Food