Riad Diana is a very nice riad with very friendly staff.
Also the taxi drivers used by this riad were very very friendly!
The Riad has a very good location: easy to find, just a minute walk from a cosy shopping street and just a few minutes walk to the jemaa el fna square. So close to the hustle and bustle but in the Riad you don't hear anything from outside! Inside your room you can hear other guests very well so if we had younger kids (making noice) I don't know if I would feel comfortable with that...
Special for families with children (during our stay our children were 8 and 10):
- The Arba room is a very nice family room with 4 sleeping places, a lot of space and very nice decorated
- We have used the hamam and massage of the riad (kids were half price). The hamam is small but perfect for a first visit to a hamam and perfect to do with children. One minus: the treatment was not as long as promised: 45 minutes hamam was only 20 minutes and the one hour massage was only 45 minutes (for the children it was even less time...).
- The Riad felt really like home: we even didn't close the doors of our room!! Normally we never leave our children alone but here it felt ok that they were already in the room at the time we had to finish our hamam and massage
- We also took the candlelight dinner (19 euro pp but children were only 12 euro pp). It was delicious but be aware that only one main dish (Tajine) is served. Unfortunately one of our kids didn't like the dish... (not the Riads fault!!). In compare with european prices the dinner is not expensive but during our roundtrip Morocco we now know it was a very expensive meal for Morocco! We eat the same kind of dinner in other places, also very delicious, for less than half the price of the dinner in the Riad
- Breakfast is very nice and the kids liked the pancakes a lot!
In the riad you can pay with Visa card but only for the room! Other expenditure need to be paid in cash! It would be nice if we knew that before... now we had to go out again to go to a cash machine...