I want to react to the previous review: I just can't believe that anyone find the service at Terra Mia disappointing. Yes: if you have to leave at 6 am, nobody is there to serve your breakfast (who would expect such a thing?). BUT everything has been prepared ahead and waiting in the kitchen for you (orange juice, coffee, bread - you just have to microwave whatever you need to...); you just can't expect of a hotel to serve breakfast at 6 am.
In any case, we loved our stay there (and we have a 3 year old as well). It's true that the hotel is not in Marrakech city center, but that's precisely what makes it so enjoyable. And it's rather 20-25 minutes to the city (with a very well-organized shuttle service) than 30 or 40 minutes.
The staff is totally willing to help. And the setting is gorgeous; both indoor and outdoor what a view from the swimming pool!).
We heartfully recommend this hotel where we had a lovely stay - with just one regret: it was too short.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terra Mia Marrakech is located at the entrance of the 'ochre city' - 25 minutes from the airport and Jemaa El Fna. On an ideal site, in front of the Atlas Mountains, close to 3 Golf courses and an equestrian club you will enjoy a delightful, calm and peaceful stay at our 5 hectares domain, in this charming city which makes us all dream. Our dedicated team will be looking after your well-being and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Terra Mia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.