We were looking for a spot where we could completely relax while enjoying the sun and discovering a place we have not been to before. So she came up with Marrakech. What a great idea. When looking for accommodation we decided to look for a Rhiad instead of a regular hotel and it paid off very well.
Terra Mia Rhiad is located a bit outside Marrakech but twice a day they offer transport into and out of the city centre for free. Additional transport arrangements are also available upon request, but may cost some Dirahm, but it is still affordable. To be honest, I was always happy to be back at this nice and quiet resort when coming back from the fascinating but bustling Medina.
The rooms are spacious and if you like some more privacy while you are at the pool, they also offer villas with own pools. Every building has great charm as rooms are decorated and furnished with Moroccan style furniture and picture motives. All floors are tiled.
Breakfast is served daily at the Rhiad and is included in the price. Lunch and Dinner are available upon order (lunch to be ordered at breakfast time, dinner at lunch time) and everything is prepare fresh. Every meal can also be served in your villa upon request.
The Moroccan style home cooking menu offers a good choice and variety of food and tastes from vegetable to meat of all kinds. It is really recommendable to enjoy dinner at the Tia Mia instead of getting trapped in a tourist restaurant in the Medina.
They also offer massages for which appointments must be made a day or two in advance as the staff for this is coming in from an outside spa.
The Terra Mia is family owned and all staff is friendly and helpful. Everything is kept in order and the cleaning service (daily) is just great.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terra Mia Marrakech is located at the entrance of the 'ochre city' - 25 minutes from the airport and Jemaa El Fna. On an ideal site, in front of the Atlas Mountains, close to 3 Golf courses and an equestrian club you will enjoy a delightful, calm and peaceful stay at our 5 hectares domain, in this charming city which makes us all dream. Our dedicated team will be looking after your well-being and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Terra Mia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.