We stayed at Terra Mia for a week and really appreciated it. The situation is perfect if you are looking for space and quiet, though it takes around 20-25 minutes to go to the centre of Marrakech.The gardens are very nice and well-kept despite the heat. With more than 40°C outside, the fresh pool was really welcome. The common area of the main Riad is decorated in a wonderful traditionnal style. There are only 7 rooms in the main Riad, so the place and the pool are very calm and resting. The staff is lovely and the owner Omar is really thoughtful, and Hakim can drope you to Marrakech centre several times a day. The Morrocan dishes are also wonderful (zaalouk and taktouka were excellente!!). The women from Renaissens (beauty treatments) was also very nice.
Yet, some points could have be better : the occidental dishes are quite expensive for both quantity and quality. The breakfast is OK ("msemen" is very good) but you have no choice of the food and you eat the same everyday.The room confort is OK (good air con, beds, cleanliness) but could be better (you need to pay to have a safe in the room, no fridge, 1 sink for 2, no fresh water in the shower most of the time, sewer smell coming from the bathroom at night). You cannot bring beverages from outside the Riad (which is OK) but the alcohol is very expensive (50 to 60 dhr for a beer and 140 dhr for a poor quality bottle of rosé wine!).
In short, we had a very nice journey in Marrakech even if some small things could be improved.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terra Mia Marrakech is located at the entrance of the 'ochre city' - 25 minutes from the airport and Jemaa El Fna. On an ideal site, in front of the Atlas Mountains, close to 3 Golf courses and an equestrian club you will enjoy a delightful, calm and peaceful stay at our 5 hectares domain, in this charming city which makes us all dream. Our dedicated team will be looking after your well-being and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Terra Mia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.