I stayed at Terra Mia in Marrakech for 2 nights but I wished I had stayed longer. The accommodations were excellent, we were treated like we were part of the family. The owner Omar had a cab arranged to pick us up from the train station and he took us to the city every time we wanted to. His wife was so wonderful to allow us to come to the kitchen and have one of her staff teach us how to make Moroccan bread, she knew I would appreciated it since I'm a Baking instructor. The rest of the staff were very sweet and sooooo hospitable. There are only 7 rooms in the main Riah and some private villas outside the gardens. It was so peaceful getting up early and taking a walk around their garden, very comfortable, quiet moments I spent. I would not go anywhere else next time I visit Morocco. This is the place to stay !!! I truly recommend anyone to stay here, you will not be disappointed. Loved it!!!
- Also Known As:
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terra Mia Marrakech is located at the entrance of the 'ochre city' - 25 minutes from the airport and Jemaa El Fna. On an ideal site, in front of the Atlas Mountains, close to 3 Golf courses and an equestrian club you will enjoy a delightful, calm and peaceful stay at our 5 hectares domain, in this charming city which makes us all dream. Our dedicated team will be looking after your well-being and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Terra Mia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.