I stayed at Terra Mia at the end of April 2012. I went with four friends and we stayed in a private villa with our own pool. From the moment we were greeted and the airport to the moment we were dropped back, the whole experience was amazing. The villa was beauitful, clean and spacious. The pool was fantstic. We ate at the hotel for every meal (except for lunch in the city 1 day) and every meal was exceptional.
Brian (ibrihim) was outstanding in his service and kindness during our stay.
I will most definatly be returning to Morocco in the future and would not hesitate to stay here again. 5 stars
- Also Known As:
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Terra Mia Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terra Mia Marrakech is located at the entrance of the 'ochre city' - 25 minutes from the airport and Jemaa El Fna. On an ideal site, in front of the Atlas Mountains, close to 3 Golf courses and an equestrian club you will enjoy a delightful, calm and peaceful stay at our 5 hectares domain, in this charming city which makes us all dream. Our dedicated team will be looking after your well-being and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Terra Mia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.