“A little piece of paradise.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lodge K

You added Lodge K to your Saves list
Lodge K
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Route de Fez km. 5 | Dar Tounsi, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #51 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
“A little piece of paradise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I came to Lodge K hoping for rest, relaxation and the chance to recharge our batteries. Three days later we did not want to leave. This location is beautiful and the owners and staff all went out of their way to ensure we had an amazing experience.
We were collected by the team at the airport and driven the short drive to Lodge K where nibbles and Moroccan mint tea were served. Our accommodation was something else, we started off in the Art Deco tent with its gorgeous silks, luxury fittings and the most amazing bath I have seen. On our last day we were upgraded to the beautiful Bali tent with its private pool. Dinner was brought to us to enjoy in the privacy of our own garden and the team excelled themselves by adding lots and lots of tea lights around the pool and throughout the garden - we felt as though we were on honeymoon. Never have we received such fantastic and personal service before.
I can't wait to come again.

Stayed July 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful peaceful zen attitude and decor. Swimming pool paradise and a hamman to die for! Youcef was a great hamman service. He treated me and my friend with care and respect, he stretched us, gommage with exceptional oil argan miel, and ghasoul natural and the perfect amount of pressure and care. He loves his job and it shows! I would come back for sure to have that experience again! Thank you Youcef! Et hotel lodgek

• Stayed June 2014
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We did not look for it but found true paradise!
My wife and i purchased a 7-night stay at LodgeK, a hotel we had never heard of or researched in Marrakech at a charity dinner. A few months later, we decided we needed a break from London, work and the children so we decided to stay at Lodge K for 4 nights. Best holiday decision we have made for a long time! Only 3 to 4 hours away from London, and it is nothing but calm, exquisite landscape, divine service, amazing and truly spacious individual lodges, marvellous chef-cooked food, Summer weather, wifi everywhere (in case you need to stay connected or Facetime the kids at home!), gorgeous pool, you name it you have it! It was full (ok it only accomodates 5 couples at any time!) and you could not see anyone at breakfast, around the pool or at dinner. Frankly this is so relaxing, the most difficult decision was to go out! The owners are extremely welcoming and the staff looks after you without you even noticing! A true oasis!

Room Tip: Each Lodge is different so pick your own style!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have been advised by a friend of mine to stay at Lodge K due to the huge number of hotels in Marrakech was quite difficult for me to make a decision for my mom and my friend.
I finally decided to go for the Lodge K without any regret !
It's a charming place where you feel like home ... Amazing spacious rooms, beautiful gardens, ... and authenticity ! I think it's the best choice you can do when you go to Marrakech unless you prefer being in a hotel which looks like a firm and where you are just a number, noisy, struggling for a seat at the pool, or a table for breakfast ...

Eric is really helpful and will come everyday to make sure everything is ok for you, he tries to make you as comfortable as possible, it's kind of visiting a friend !

People may get a little afraid because it's not in the city center but 10min is not being far away and you can easily have taxi driving you everywhere (around 9€ the journey) or rent a car.

I will definitely go back to this place during my next trip in marrakech & I even think about it for my engagement party ...

Thank you for these amazing holidays !

Room Tip: Lodges are amazing !
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Canterbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I went to a wedding in Marrakech recently and stayed at Lodge K for the weekend. It was, in a word, heaven! We stayed in the Egyptian tent which was absolutely gorgeous - so comfortable, beautiful and luxurious. The attention to detail is incredible. Beyond our wildest dreams to be honest! I highly recommend having some treatments - the massages I had were so worth it. The food was good - not great. Lovely breakfasts though. If you are looking for a destination for a romantic break then look no further - this is it. We will return, no doubt about it. Truly one of the most stunning places we have ever stayed, and we've been lucky enough to stay in a few over the years.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

My wife, our two little girls (3 months and 3 years) and I recently spent a week at Lodge K and absolutely loved it. Our lodge (Balinais) had a private swimming pool + garden which made things even better, but the whole place is absolutely stunning with beauty. The landscaping is heavenly and all the overall decoration is of extremely good taste. The service is impeccably attentive and the food is delicious (although I think they should have an actual menu, hopefully they will in the future). We had a couple of minor issues like the heater and the in-room phone not working the first day but they were quickly sorted out.
The owner Mr Eric is a true gentleman and an excellent host, he really makes you feel like a guest in his own house (well, you actually are!).
We are definitely going back to Lodge K and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a exquisite stay in Marrakech!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

My girlfriend and I are just back from Marrakech and while there we stayed at Lodge K. This hotel was recommended to us by Boutique Souk who are a concierge service (Highly recommended). We stayed in the Master Lodge which was simply fantastic. The room is huge at about 200 square metres, it is very tastefully designed and we very much enjoyed our stay there.

The grounds around the hotel are well maintained and the pool area is beautiful. The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me on a number of occasions.

My only regret about this hotel was not getting to use the spa which looked fantastic. Next time I visit I will definitely give it a go.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Lodge K? Share your experiences!