1. Location. The location is very good. It is within the walls of the medina and only a 7 minute walk from the Djemaa El Fna (main square). The hotel is in the more modern part of the medina and it is a very pleasant walk to the square.
2. Rooms. The rooms are extremely nice. We were staying for a special occasion and we were fortunate to be upgraded. However, even the standard rooms are very nice.
3. Facilities: a very large pool area, spa, gym and massive steam room.
4. Service. What truly sets the hotel apart from most, is the service. From the moment we checked in, we felt that the staff would do anything to help. A few examples spring to mind:
(a) when you check in, a (non-exclusive) butler is assigned to your room. This means that if you require any assistance, you can contact your butler who will assist you. This avoids any hassle with any other hotel department, the butler will take care of it.
(b) you can order breakfast for free to your room.
(c) when we bought postcards and needed stamps, the concierge sent someone to buy stamps for us (a five minute walk away).
(d) when we came down to the pool area, the pool attendant showed us to the best spot to sit (to get the best sun, judging by how long we would stay by the pool) and he arranged our towels.
Bad points: Can’t think of any.
A truly remarkable hotel and I cant wait to come back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel & Ryads Naoura Barriere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Ryads Naoura Barriere
- Hotel Ryads Naoura Barriere