“best vegetarian food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Earth Cafe Marrakech

Earth Cafe Marrakech
N 2, Derb Zawak, Riad Zitoun Kedim, Medina, Marrakech | Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
212 660544992
Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #86 of 507 restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Lisbon, Portugal
“best vegetarian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

i loved this place because i was very hungry and they made me a huge plate of lentils with rice and tasty goat cheese on top. friendly staff. very well located in the middle of the old medina.

80% Recommend
  • Polish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The best food I ate in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were recommended this place from a guide I carried on me during my week stay.
This place did the best food I had during my week stay. The staff were lovely people. This place was a welcome retreat from the otherwise stressful and tiresome place outside of these walls. Apart from this lovely cafe, the juice stands in the square & the lovely family I stayed with my week could not end quick enough for me!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great Vegan in Clapham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I loved the vegetarian burger and the falafel. Everything was cooked fresh and the owner was inviting. I'd love to go back soon!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hertfordshire, UK
“Great Vegetarian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I loved it all. This was my latest discovery and I only wish I got there earlier to have the dessert which has finished by the time I got there.
They also have another restaurant not far from the one I went and I was told they teach cooking... Sounds great and worth a try.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Simple, good, veggie food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Came recommended and didn't disappoint! It was so good we came back again. Extremely simple, which keeps it cheap. Hidden away, which keeps it from being too busy. And extremely good food, which will keep people coming back. Merci!