“Great Vegan in Clapham” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Earth Cafe Marrakech

Earth Cafe Marrakech
N 2, Derb Zawak, Riad Zitoun Kedim, Medina, Marrakech | Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
212 660544992
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 534 restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
London, United Kingdom
“Great Vegan in Clapham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I loved the vegetarian burger and the falafel. Everything was cooked fresh and the owner was inviting. I'd love to go back soon!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
  • Polish first
Hertfordshire, Uk
“Great Vegetarian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I loved it all. This was my latest discovery and I only wish I got there earlier to have the dessert which has finished by the time I got there.
They also have another restaurant not far from the one I went and I was told they teach cooking... Sounds great and worth a try.

Visited November 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Simple, good, veggie food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Came recommended and didn't disappoint! It was so good we came back again. Extremely simple, which keeps it cheap. Hidden away, which keeps it from being too busy. And extremely good food, which will keep people coming back. Merci!

Visited November 2012
World
“Low quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

They use an aluminum pot to cook the veggies. The rest of the food didn't seem that fresh. It's got a good spirit and I admire their effort to bring healthier food to this city. However, I don't trust that the veggies are organic. I hope they are. Prices are comparable to big western cities so it's impossible for locals to eat here unless they're well off.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“best vego food in Marrakech”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I recently visited Morocco and was surprised to find it difficult to be served vegetarian food...until I came across this little gem :)
The range of food on the menu sounded amazing. Unfortunately I only made it here on my last night in Morocco but if I had found it earlier I would have been there every night.
The staff were very friendly and spoke english well. The menu was also in English and French.
The juices were fresh and in a large glass. The meals were also very big so you wont leave here feeling hungry.
The food definitely lived up to the statement they make about food straight from the earth to the plate.
Some of the tables could have been cleaned but I found that to be quite a problem in most eating places through out Morocco. Apart from that I would definitely recommend this vege/vegan place to fellow travellers.

• Visited October 2012