A group of us used this hotel for 3 nights.
I would have to agree with some of the other comments about this hotel's customer service or lack of it. When we arrived at the hotel our rooms were not made up. When we were eventually given keys to our rooms we were given road facing rooms when we had booked pool facing. One of the rooms still wasn't cleaned properly, shower wasn't working, no towels and door key wasn't working (had to ring reception and go down numerous times before this was sorted)
The breakfast was a joke, very poor choice and tables seemed to take ages to be cleared/cleaned. The Hotel is situated near to the train station and has a supermarket right next door but for anything else location isn't great. I personally wouldn't say this is a 4 star hotel.
On a plus note - If you can, do take a trip to Essaouira for its beach, fresh seafood and media. also tour Atlas mountains/Ourika Valley : )
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Gueliz Hotel
- Ryad Mogador Gueliz Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Riad Mogador Gueliz is one of the good hotels in Marrakech offering fine accommodations facilities. The hotel is situated in the center of Marrakech. The International Airport €œMenara€� is only 7km away from the hotel, a bus stop 1km away & the train station €œGare de Marrakech only 100 meters away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ryad Mogador Gueliz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.