We have used many hotels worldwide, and in morocco, and are very aware of some of the shortfalls and pitfalls of mid range accommodation. You get what you pay for when you pay a cheap price. Well in this case, clearly not. The air conditioning in the room did not work. We were advised it would be fixed. 8 hours later on further enquiry, we were advised it would not be fixed. We were offered a room change " tomorrow" which was a very hollow offer for guests staying only one night. The daytime trmperature was mid 30 s and the night with no ac was hot. The walls are paper thin and we could hear everything from the room next door, which became more of an issue at 2am than it had been during the day. No pool towels - I asked and was advised they would be brought. 14 hours later I am still waiting. Service on check in rude and inefficient. It took over 5 minutes to even find our booking, and we weren't even advised where our room or any of the facilities were. The fitness centre was closed for the duration of our stay with no explanation. There were two umbrellas only at the poolside which both looked as though they had had a hard life. The breakfast was a joke - rude and inefficient service, broken chipped and dirty crockery, poor quality offering and uncleared tables. I'd suggest if you do stay here going to breakfast early when there is - presumably - a full selection of food left. The breakfast staff were not only inefficient but condescending and rude.
The building itself has cracks through it, inside and out, walls, ceilings and floors. Some of these look like structural cracks and are definitely more than superficial. The location us convenient to thd train stationbut otherwise terrible- rough and ready area by s main road and the train tracks. I could go on but my strong recommendation is to avoid this place for all of the reasons outlined above.
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Gueliz Hotel
- Ryad Mogador Gueliz Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mogador Gueliz By Tulip Inn is part of the new generation of hotels with traditional Moroccan style. it is a hotel well suited for business trips and leisure. It is located on Avenue Hassan II,10-minutes drive from Marrakech Menara Airport,30 minutes walk from the famous Jemaa El Fna Square and close t the main attractions of the ocher city. staff take care of staisfyng their needs.Mogador Gueliz by Tulip Inn offers excellent services and puts at your disposal 294 rooms, including 04 ambassadors suites, 03 junior suites, 235 twin rooms and 37 twin rooms plus conference rooms, spa and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Mogador Gueliz By Tulip Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.