The rooms were clean and a reasonable size. Unfortunately we were on the side which overlooked a busy road and the railway station, so very noisy all night. The food was Moroccan and tasty with a reasonable choice from the buffet. The service is poor and staff surly. The location is poor if you feel like a walk but taxis into the main square are about €4-5. The exchange rate in the hotel was okay but there is a bank in the supermarket which is located underneath the hotel. If you are visiting Marrakech and like an alcoholic drink then I suggest you take it with you. Although the hotel says you can only consume it in the bedrooms, as long as you are discreet they turn a blind eye.
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Gueliz Hotel
- Ryad Mogador Gueliz Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mogador Gueliz By Tulip Inn is part of the new generation of hotels with traditional Moroccan style. it is a hotel well suited for business trips and leisure. It is located on Avenue Hassan II, 10-minutes drive from Marrakech Menara Airport, 30 minutes walk from the famous Jemaa El Fna Square and close t the main attractions of the ocher city. staff take care of staisfyng their needsMogador Gueliz by Tulip Inn offers excellent services and puts at your disposal 294 rooms, including 04 ambassadors suites, 03 junior suites, 235 twin rooms and 37 twin rooms plus conference rooms, spa and swimming pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HostelBookers, HotelsClick, Otel, Venere, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Fastbooking so you can book your Ryad Mogador Gueliz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.