“Little Asian Haven” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Marrakech, Morocco
“Little Asian Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

My friend and I went for lunch and prices were great! We had the lunch menu which was 10 Euros each. It came with a soup, salad, and a plate of sushi. The waitress was really nice, all spoke English. I highly recommend it!

London, United Kingdom
“How wonderful to eat decent food in Marrakech”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was the best food we ate in Marrakech. The sushi was sublime and the green and red thai curry my partner and I shared was flavoursome and fresh; (although we did have to ask for some extra chilli). The drinks were a fair price and the service was excellent - everyone was extremely friendly and attentive. It was a real pleasure to find such an oasis of civilized living in Marrakech (my viewpoint not my partners).

Meal - 8 pieces of sushi, green chicken Thai curry, red beef Thai curry, two portions of rice, two bottles of Casablanca and half bottle of CP rose - total 455 dh (equivalent of £34 - exchange rate 13.37dh to £1).

We will be returning there before we leave.

Would definitely recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
São Paulo, SP
“Katsura saturday dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I went to Katsura for a early dinner on a saturday night, around 7pm. The place is clean and modern with a good climatization for summer. There were some couples and groups of young friends having a drink and eating sushi. I decided not to eat anything raw in Marrakech, but the place seems to be really good (and safe) for sushi and raw fish in general. I ordered the Noodles Thailandese (90 dh) that seems to be their main noodle option. In my opinion the noodles were extremely sweet and no spicy at all. Maybe its the moroccan influence to a Thai dish. I drunk a small moroccan beer (30 DH) but theres a lot of other beers and drinks on the menu. The staff is nice and kind. It seems to be a nice place to get together with friends and drink/eat before going out for night.

Visited August 2014
“Best Thai food I've ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I am a Thai food enthusiast and so I'm very particular about what it tastes like. Despite that, I can safely say that Katsura has the best Thai food I have ever eaten, and the same can be said for the rest of my family. We're quite fussy, (we found it very hard to find a restaurant that we really liked), but we liked Katsura so much that we went 3 times!
Thai red curry is my favourite Thai dish, and Katsura did it so well that i actually had it on all of the 3 days that we were there. My sister tells me that the ginger wok dish was exquisite, and my parents suggest trying the Moroccan Syrah wine. The food here was consistently excellent, and on all 3 of the nights, everyone in the family found the food delicious.
The service was brilliant and the food arrived promptly. All the staff were friendly and welcoming every single night and made the experience more enjoyable.
The best thing about Katsura is that it had the perfect combination of a great atmosphere + great food. My family and I went to a number of other restaurants which either had a good atmosphere or good food, but not both, however this was not the case with Katsura.
It can be quite hard to find a nice place to eat in Marrakech, especially if you're not keen on Moroccan food (like myself), but Katsura is a place that you can count on. If you don't go then you're missing out!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marrakech, Morocco
“Incredible Sushi! Fantastic Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Can't say enough good things about this place - I spend months at a time in Marrakech and this place keeps drawing me back! The layout of the restaurant reflects the simple sushi culture, refined and elegant. The waiters are always kind and display very attentive, quick service. The manager is super welcoming while not overbearing like other restaurants. Most of all, the sushi is great value and incredible-tasting! Highly recommended is the spiced tuna or salmon california rolls and sushi rolls - delicious!