We selected Dellarosa Hotel based on feed-backs of course and the fact that we were looking for a one short night hotel, before heading to airport and flying away,
It was a very good choice with a very good and discounted price. Rooms were clean and confortable and the lack of view and the tiny swiming-pool were not our concern. We were there to sleep and that's it. Good breakfast with fresh orange juice and all sorts of food. Wifi strong and reliable. Friendly staff at reception desk. Helpfull. One bad comment though. The computer driven waking-up system did not work for a particular room... and it was mine. I could have missed my plane. For a non romantic stay, I would definitly go to Dellarosa again. Service/price ratio just superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa