A 3 star hotel trying to be a 4 star. On the whole a clean hotel, rooms are cleaned daily but it seems they have a shortage of towels, toilet rolls and soap. We also found that at breakfast they were slow at replacing finished items and a shortage of glasses. Having said that the breakfast was good . The location of the hotel is very good, 10 minutes to many eating places and 25 mins to jamme al fina square and the staff are helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa