The location of the hotel is good as it is a short walk to the markets and main attractions of Marrakech. However, we used the spa facilities which were awful, €50 wasted. the 'special Moroccan scrub' was done with the shower gel from our bathrooms which was very disappointing. The breakfast in the hotel was very unpleasant. The final straw was at checkout where we were charged for a 45 minute phonecall that we never made! We complained and asked to speak to a manager who did not take our complaint seriously, therefore we ended up having to pay for the charges. Not the best stay I've had in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa