This is a reasonably conveniently located hotel (5 minutes from the Medina) thought the taxi drivers don't know it. It's clean and our room (a suite) was perfectly fine, although the shower/bath arrangement was a little eccentric.
Desk staff were helpful and informative.
The restaurant is a little lacking in charm for an evening meal and the buffet breakfast is somewhat chaotic - it seemed that something had always run out - either one of the hot dishes, or the hot water, but there's plenty of nice bread available.
The bar is OK, but always had the TV playing, which spoils the ambience somewhat.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.