After reading lots of fab reviews on this hotel I was really looking forward to our trip. I have to say that I was somewhat disappointed. On arrival we were checked in very quickly which was good, however we weren't offered any mint tea unlike it seems many of the other reviewers. Our room (no 17) was very cramped, so much so that it was a squeeze to get past the bed onto the balcony, on arrival to our room we discovered that we only had 2 coat hangers between the two of us for a whole week. Despite 3 requests for more hangers this remained the case throughout our stay. The bathroom was seriously in need of a revamp although in fairness the cleaning staff do a great job. We didn't have a remote control for our air con and on our first day reception sent someone to turn it on, however we weren't able to adjust it which resulted in being freezing of a night. The changing of the towels was a problem at times, with the dirty towels being taken as early as 9.30am and clean towels not being given until as late as 7pm. Ok as long as you don't want to shower between this time. Lovely big balcony but bizarrely no table, chairs or loungers so kinda unusable. The breakfast was adequate but plentiful & the musician is a nice touch. Communal areas within the hotel are beautiful although the outside areas are pretty basic. Terrace is very peaceful and a great place to relax. Staff are very friendly and helpful. With a bit of care this hotel could be great but unfortunately I'd have to say it's probably only worthy of a 2* and certainly not a 4*. Did I have a pleasant stay, yes, would I recommend to a friend, unfortunately no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa