Breakfast was terrible. Fruits they offered were not fresh. Everything tasted very bland. The staff were rude and unhelpful. Bathrooms and plumbing were bad. The pool is very small considering how many rooms. The only good thing about the hotel is the location. It is central to everything so it's easy to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa