Stayed at this hotel for 4 days, 4 nights. The room was pretty big and nicely equiped, and also featured an amazing terrace. Breakfast buffet was nice as well. One advice: when having lunch/dinner at the hotel's restaurant "Le 500", make sure to select a local dish to be able to enjoy your meal. We had one dish of non-local food and it was pretty terrible (but local dishes were always fine).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa