I've just returned from my stay at the Dellarosa Suite and Spa in Marrakech!! Overall first impression is it's ideal central location. The overall impression is breathtaking e.g. rose petals on the bed, towels folded into swans, petals in the bath and complimentary toiletries. The room was cleaned to a high standard - only dowside was I had to wait almost an hour past check-in but the attention to detail in the room made up for it. Another downside was the fact that snagging was incomplete. So things like plugs were unconnected to walls, shelves half screwed onto walls, etc. some lighting in the corridors were PIR but didnt come on so had to walk the whole length of the corridor with no lights at night. However, staff friendly and helpful, breakfast was ok!!! Paid 25 dirhams at the hotel bar for water but charged 6 dirhams at the shop two doors away!!! GREAT TIP: A lot of the info on Trip Advisor proved invaluable!!!!
Solo traveller - London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa