I didn't understand the location of the hotel until we got there! once you go down the end of the road, if you turn right, you are walking towards the old part of the city (djemaa elfna/koutoubia) and if you turn left, to the new part of the city. the train/bus station is also a 20 minute pleasant walk, and many cafes around!
Breakfast was the same everyday but good selection. 2 great grocery stores just next door for snacks, cold drinks, pastries, fresh bread (they make sandwiches for you there). on the other corner of the hotel, was a lebanese sheesha cafe! would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech