Myself and my friend stayed in dellarosa for 4 nights and had the most amazing experience. The staff were so sweet, kind, sexy and friendly and very helpful. If ur visiting marrakeche then this is the perfect hotel to stay in.
Amine the receptionist was so sexy, he was Our favourite and always helpful. The violin player was a sexy beast aswell and my friend really wants to marry him. The food was delicious and location is great. Ignore all the negative comments about this hotel bcoz this is the best in morroco with fantastic service provided.
The rooms are absoloutely stunning and so spacious, modern and clean.
We miss u dellarosa, see u next year!!! From your favourite english london girls!!! Dnt forget us!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa