First when we arrived ,we have been welcomed by the receptionist who took care to fill the check in document for us and served us a tastefull green tea with moroccan tea while waiting for our room.
First impression was that the hotel is too modern but step by step we discovered nice moroccan lightings and beautifull moroccan corner.W e have been asked for an upgrade to a ryad suits for euros and we took it.It was really great,nice spces with moroccan decoration, tiles in the floor and clean.
staff were helpfull while asking for direction or tips for tours.
if you go there don t miss the solarium , the view is magic.
Food is Ok and breakfast buffet was plainfull .
We were greatly surprised by the quality of the service that had exceeded our expectations.We will surely return there and thanks to Ilham who took good care of usin the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa