I'm sorry but you've got to know! This hotel almost ruined our entire fabulous vacation. It is dingy and dark, the desk staff is worse than clueless as they consistently provided INCORRECT information, the breakfast a complete pass, the location - odd. The rooms have broken tiles. The internet NEVER works. The gym , a dump and of course no towels. I hated the hotel from the moment we walkled in but tried to give it a fair chance. By day two, we spent every waking moment AWAY from the hotel, hired our own guides, called the Four Seasons for restaurant and spa recommendations and salvaged the trip by avoiding all contact with the Dellarossa.
Marrakech is wonderful - this hotel NOT! I never post negative reviews but if you like special, nice, unique, smart, fun... avoid the Dellarossa.
One staff member was nice. I believe his name was Abraham but we did not meet him until check out - still worth mentioning.
If you are on a very tight budget and want to squeeze several people in to your hotel room, stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.