I start with the service since everyone from the waiter in the diningroom, the attendant in the hammam, to the people at the front desk, were courteous, friendly, and helpful. But most impressive of all is the way the hotel handled a valuable item I left behind; they were prepared to rush it to the airport, but the flight was leaving too soon, so they arranged to have it shipped to me at a reasonable cost. It was all handled efficiently and promptly and made what could have been a sour note to our trip, a happy ending. The hotel is in a good location, just a couple of blocks from the commercial center of the European part of Marrakech and within fifteen minutes of the main gate to the Medina. Our room was spacious, with a nice balcony, well furnished, a comfortable bed and all the amenities one would expect of a modern hotel. There is a small, attractive pool, an exercise room, a hammam with reasonable rates, a small business center, a bar and a small restaurant that serves good food (the breakfast buffet was ample and excellent).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Dellarosa hotel suites & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa