Myself and two friends have just returned from 4 nights here all inclusive with Thomson. Right from the start we were very impressed with the standards and staff at the hotel. Here are some things you might want to consider if you're booking / going there:
- it's a massive hotel so in the peak season it will be very busy. It was only half full during our trip but I would imagine the pool and restaurants would get v busy when full
- the outdoor pool is great but far too cold to swim in at this time of year, so prepare to swim in the indoor pool instead
- because of the size it can be quite a walk to the rooms, and to get to our room you had to walk through the pool
- the food is great but our favourite by far was the Moroccan restaurant - highly recommended
So in general we were really impressed, had gorgeous weather and also really enjoyed Marrakech itself. We didn't get anywhere near as much hassle as we thought! We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Opening winter 2009/10 * Located in Marrakech * Main building and 2-storey annexes * 65,000 m2 gardens * 5 km from Marrakech’s old quarter * 800 m from various shops * 13 km from the airport * 900 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.