Stayed here from 8th-12th June, on a break with my wife, not the first time I have been to Morocco or indeed Marrakesh. Hotel was entirely as expected, the rooms are typical of a hotel of this type in this region, very spacious, staff always helpful and courteous. Mohammed and Ali in the restaurant were always keen to make you feel welcome and spoke good English, as did most of the staff, well much better than my French anyway :) nice walk around the gardens every day, a massage and relax by the pool, if you want the madness of the Medina and main square it's five mins away in a taxi. Hotel is situated in the quieter southern part of the town and if your mad enough you can walk into the centre. You are 10 mins from the airport by taxi. Hotel charges two additional taxes, tourist and some other thing equates to 80MAD per day extra.. the worst of the rooms are fine and the best are very spacious indeed. my room had internet access, and think there was wifi in the lounge, pool bar area is very nice but pity not open in evening. It was very quiet which only served to make it more exclusive for me. Some local building going on, but never bothered me and you are very close to airport where the local Moroccan air force are flying daily, it was quite cool to watch them flying in formation. Overall I think this hotel is great, the staff are great and the only issue would be some of the guests who seem to expect 7 star luxury at a 2 star price...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l’Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L’Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech