“Pool Bar Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace

You added SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace to your Saves list
SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Zone de l'Agdal, av Mohamed VI, Marrakech 40 0000, Morocco   |
Ranked #183 of 464 Hotels in Marrakech
Bath
“Pool Bar Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel with very friendly staff in all departments except the pool bar staff who make you feel totally unwelcome, from ordering a drink to ordering food it is unpleasant experience, some one in the management needs to remind them they are in the hospitality trade and all of the holiday makers their are paying there wages and without them they would not have a job!! May be a few shifts on the wash up will do them some good.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Guest Steve1967/1964,

I have just received your comment left on Tripadvisor web site and thank you very much for helping us to improve our hotel quality services.

I noticed that you had enjoyed your stay in Kenzi Menara Palace and was delighted to read the compliments to all departments.

For the pool bar staff, I have immediately took some measures following your kind suggestions.

Looking forward to being able to welcome you again

Sincerely yours.

René BAIADA
Directeur Général

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Turkish first
Somerset, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was a large functional hotel outside of the main Marrakesh city but close enough to travel in by taxi or the courtesy bus. Entertainment staff were incredibly enthusiastic and friendly. The restaurants were not great but adequate - food on offer in Marrakesh itself is far better value and standard. Drinks expensive and pool bar food monotonous.
Left some items (Nike trainers and hat) in our room and rang the following day. Very impressed to learn that the staff had handed them in to housekeeping who arranged for us to collect on way back to airport. That would definitely not have been the case in many other hotels so 5 stars to the staff for honesty.

Room Tip: We overlooked restaurant and felt we had little privacy - rather dark and airless.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear guest Sharon Somerset,
Thank you to have chosen the Kenzi Menara Palace to come and spend your holidays to Marrakech and to share with us the enjoyments of Ramadan during this period.
You appreciated all the departments of the hotel and, my collaborators join me to thank you for it.
You are right to say that the location of the hotel is completely comfortable, slightly outside to avoid the nuisances of the city center, but rather close for the shuttle several times a day.
I am happy of your compliment for items left in your room and that you were able to find then.
A très bientôt to have the opportunity to welcome you again.
Yours faithfully

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This five star hotel was really amazing.Our room had so much to enjoy. A large jacuzzi tub, a spacious standing shower with glass doors, and a big comfortable bed. There was also a big balcony with a view to the beautiful garden.
Breakfast were good, will fresh fruits and juices, fried eggs, sliced salmons and everything you would want for breakfast. The hotel also offers 3 different restaurants, the food was really delicious, but very overprice compared to the exclusive restaurants in the city.
The reception personnel were very helpful in advise on what to do in the city, especially my friend Sharif who works as a Concierge. He helped us arrange a tour around Marrakech, which gave us the opportunity to see all of the important attractions. Furthermore, he arranged a tour to the Atlas Mountains, it was really memorable and worth every penny. So if you want to experience Morocco, my advice is that you should go to Sharif and let him help you, he is really an amazing man.
This hotel is located outside the city, it would take about 10 min with a cap to downtown.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest Aljanabi 7,
I am dazzled by your very kind compliments which honor the Kenzi Menara Palace of Marrakech, the hotel that I have the great pleasure to manage.
You are right, bedrooms and bathrooms are luxurious. With the balcony or the terrace, every standard bedroom measures 55 m ² approximately. Double beds measure 2.00 on 2.00m. Almost all bathroom are equipped with the bathtub and with the shower formulate Italian.
Also, you appreciated the restoration; the breakfast is fresh and highly varied, and 3 restaurants are delicious.
Finally, I am anxious to thank you for the congratulations that you address to the staff, particularly to the head concierge, Cherrif, who is an extraordinary man and of all the situations.
Hoping to welcome you soon,
Yours sincerely

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I travel a lot and some friends of mine gave me this adress. I always choose all inclusive hotels and this is a great place. Food, beverage, service and rooms are just great. I became a regular customer and I must admit that in Marrakech most of resort propose the all inclusive. The Menara Palace is the best! You will enjoy it because of its perfect location. The pool is also marvelous. Enjoy the place and see you there ;-)

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear customer Apoline,

I am very happy to read the comment that you send to the site of Tripadvisor after your recent stay in this magnificent hotel that I manage,the Kenzi Menara Palace.
I have the big enjoyment to notice that you classify my hotel: better hotel in the category “all inclusive”.
It is a great honor and a magnificent gratitude for all the expended efforts.
Dear Customer Apoline, I would have a lot of happiness of welcoming you for your next passage in Marrakesh and would have, I hope, the opportunity to thank you verbally.
A très bientôt
My best regards.

Edmond, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This nice hotel is several miles from the downtown of Marrakech. Lots of new hotels in this area and this one was excellent. It is laid out so you have to walk quite a bit to get to your room. The room we had was large and had two balconies. Very upscale and nice. I think the air conditioning was not up to the standard of the rest of the hotel. Never really got very cool in our room. The food was excellent and we ate several times at the hotel. I was surprised at how nice it was. We were part of a tour group of 35 and stayed on June 16 -17, 2014. We had no problems with the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest Rhowell92,

I read, with a lot of pleasure, the comment that you sent to the site of Tripadvisor, after the stay that you spent in the Kenzi Menara Palace in June 2014.
You founded this hotel magnificent, very upscale and nice, an excellent food, a very comfortable bedroom and a professional staff
. I really want to thank you for your compliments which are encouraging and rewarding.
It will be a great pleasure to welcome you again.
Yours sincerely

King's Lynn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Length of Stay 11th July - 18th July and only wish we could have stayed longer. We were 'All Inclusive' and from our experience, this is one of the best 'All Inclusive Hotels' we have stayed at. Beautiful inside and everything was so clean with good amenities.We were concerned that the 'Ramadan Period' would have an affect on staff, but there was absolutely no need to have worried, as the service we found to be was nothing more than excellent. From reception to maid service and pool bar. With requests for more 'Coat Hangers' and 'More Coffee' in our room, nothing was too much trouble. Food was really good with multiple choices. We just wanted a week to relax and that is what we got. The only cirticsm we would make is the atmosphere could be improved by some 'Background Music' by the pool and in the evenings by the 'Bar'. I am sure there will be entertainment further on in the season, but this didn't really worry us for the week that we were there. I would like to say a big 'Thank You' to the 'Restaurant Matradee 'Karim' for outstanding service and good company and 'Cherif' 'Le Concierge' whom let us stay in our room a little longer due to our later flight. We couldn't find you when we were leaving to say 'Au revoir!' but we will be returning and we will find you!! Thoroughly recommend this 'Hotel'. Looking forward to coming back!

Room Tip: Garden Rooms seem to be slightly bigger.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Diane F,

I would really to thank you for having chosen the Kenzi Menara Palace to come and spend your holidays in Marrakesh , sharing with us this fantastic period of Ramadan during a week in all inclusive formula.
I am very happy to read that you were very satisfied of your stay and that you appreciated the quality of services in restaurants or in the other departments of the hotel. I am so proud by the grading you gave to the hotel “one of the best all inclusive hotels…”
I notice with a great pleasure the compliments that you sent to Karim, maître d'hôtel, and to Cherrif who takes care so well of the conciergerie.
I am delighted by your conclusion and I wait for your next trip on Marrakech with impatience.
Yours faithfully

dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Well Tuesday the hotel is over and I have found an improvement of some staff. The waiting staff are excellent and have been from say 1. The male reception staff are great and always smiling.
Food at the pool bar is nice and tasty and breakfast is nice. Buffet I am not liking that much but I can be a little fussy. Hotel is kept very clean and the cleaning staff are always smiling.
My room was spotless last night when we got home and a beautiful smell was in every room. I think a euro or two tip goes along way so leave a few bob and the room get the VIP treatment.
We are all having a great holiday and my son is learning to swim. We are going to try the Italian tonight and put are five year old in the kids clud so will keep u informed.
Oh just to mention, my wife forgot her handbag in the restaurant and only remembered half hour later and it was in the same spot untouched. The hotel staff are very trusting in my honest opinion.
Bye for now. Weather is beautiful

Room Tip: Even if ur AI give a tip here and there.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest DublinDaviebaby,

I read with a great pleasure the comments that you have posted on the travelers web site “Tripadvisor” and I noticed that your recent stay in july 2014 in the Kenzi Menara Palace was very successful .

I also noted the compliments that you sent to the hotel’s staff, particularly to the reception and restoration

Also, you liked the quality of the food and beverage department, especially in the snack pool bar and at the breakfast buffet.

Finally, you appreciated the general cleanliness of the hotel.

I like very much your two conclusions which are remarkable: “We are all having a great holiday” and “the hotel staff are very trusting”

Thank you for your visit, impatient and happy to welcome you again soon.

Best Regards.

René BAIADA

Been to SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace? Share your experiences!