Nice place to stay if you want a modern hotel within a few minutes of the centre. It was 15 mins from the airport (200dr for a car to pick you up for hotel) and about 10 from the medina (on the free shuttle bus). Large pool and plenty of sunbeds around with pool bar, 3 restaurants to choose from, spacious reception and bar area, with large rooms (ours looked on to garden & pool with terrace). Staff were mainly friendly and helpful but sometimes their usual demeanour is just not the same as you might find in UK or US... So don't take it personally! We were on B&B rate and therefore found the restaurants very expensive outside of that but it's because you are on a complex out of town and pretty much a captive audience. The restaurant in hotel next door (crystal) was lovely but even pricier! If you want to eat cheaply then head into medina centre. Petit Taxi home the night we did that was 50dr. There is a carrefour supermarket fairly near if you wanted to get some bits and pieces if you were there for a week or more. Beds were very comfy, room was clean and they provided mineral water every day in the room. Would go again, but check your patio doors close ok if on ground floor - mine was a bit ropey but I felt safe enough on the complex anyway and there was a safe in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l’Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L’Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech