Loved our City break in Marrakech but didn't think much of this hotel because the staff were so indifferent. Consequently I would say that this is by far the worst "5 Star" guest experience we've had anywhere in the world. Overall the staff were disengaged and disinterested, spending their time standing around chatting in little groups rather than looking after guests.
A few things we liked. The building and grounds looked good and the pool area was pleasant. Its location between The Medina and the airport was also a bonus. Our twin room was also massive with a lovely balcony and in a very quiet part of the hotel.
If you stay here, be careful when booking up organised tours with the concierge team. Both our allocated guides were insistent on taking us to places of their choice, where we experienced a bit of a hard sell on goods and services. As assertive women we were very comfortable managing our way out of these situations whereas others may have far more difficulty with this.
Wouldn't recommend this hotel. Wouldn't stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l’Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L’Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, WHM Global Ltd., Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech