My partner and i had an amazing stay at the Kenzi Menara. The hotel is sumptuously fitted out with striking fabrics,artwork and pretty lighting. It provides a tranquil gettaway perfect for a romantic trip for two. The staff went the extra mile to make our stay special, especially the day time concierge who arranged some fantastic trips for us and the friendly front of house at the breakfast buffet who always started our day with a big smile. The pool is massive so there's no scrambling to the poolside at the crack of dawn to get a bed, there is more than enough to go round. My reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is we would have liked little more entertainment, if we hadnt have asked the concierge where to go we'd have had no idea as there are no flyers/leaflets to advertise trips etc and apart from a lounge bar singer there wasnt much to keep us entertained in the evenings at the kenzi menara. We tried the traditional Moroccan restaurant one night with in the hotel and were very disappointed by the food, it was very bland. The service however, excellent, but if you want tasty Moroccan food eat where the locals eat not the tourists! The hotel is in an up and coming area so i feel in the next few year it will be a prime spot. If you are happy to use taxis and the free shuttle bus though the location really isnt a problem. The prices of drinks however are, Its about 120 dirhams for a cocktail! We ended up buying booze and bottled water from a supermarket, but its what we expected as the hotel is 5 star so its only right to expect 5 star prices! Another bonus to kenzi menara is its owned by the same owner as Pacha (5 minute walk away!) so we got free entry! What more could we ask for, we will definitely return! Thankyou Kenzi Menara, beautiful place, beautiful people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l’Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L’Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech