We stayed for five nights (three of us in two rooms). We booked through Voyage Prive and were really pleased with the deal we got.
The hotel is big, grand, spread-out and a bit away from town (and anything else). The rooms were enormous, bright, clean and very well-tended - we were really pleased. The pool area is lovely, with an enormous pool, but the poolside amenities weren't great and were incredibly expensive. The restaurants were quite nice, again pretty expensive and actually we preferred the simpler but more generous Moroccan food we had elsewhere. Breakfast was fairly good.
Service in general was mixed - everything was over-staffed with very attentive staff, but they sometimes got the wrong end of the stick (then again we were English-speakers in a French-speaking tourist industry). The concierge in particular was really friend and helpful and organised some great trips for us, but was also definitely a bit of a hustler - difficult to tell how much commission he was making on everything! Other staff definitely went the extra mile, from the housekeeping guy who lent us his own phone charger to the waitress who served us food and wine near the pool long after the kitchen was supposed to have closed.
Overall recommended but make sure you get a good deal - it's not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l’Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L’Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech