My family stayed here for a week on holiday. About a 15 minute taxi ride from the Medina. Our friends stayed at a Riad in the center of the action. Which was noisy at night and a little dicey after hours with kids. We were glad we stayed out of the action, but close to everything.
Our two teen girls had a huge room of their own and they said it was the best room they ever stayed in! Huge comfy beds, huge bathroom with shower and tub. Hubby and I splurged for a suite, and it was amazing. Pool view with patio. The living room was huge, had another family over for the evening and it was so nice to entertain.
TV has tons of free movies you can select, start, and actually forward if you have to interrupt. Huge beds. Great bathroom with double sinks, tub and shower.
Free breakfast buffet with Moroccan and European specialities, but also omelets and scrambled eggs for Americans. We only ate at the buffet for dinner, but it was great, if at 30$ a person expensive. There were two other restaurants, but with so many great ones in Marrakech, we only stayed in one night. Room service and pool menu adequate, but limited.
Consierge was amazing to set up quad bike adventure, dinner show, taxis, and tours. All staff speaks French, but enough speak English. Staff were all friendly, professional and accommodating.
Amazing pool, with staff and pool bar and restaurant.
Only issue was Spa. Worst mani pedi ever, by nicest gal. Staff needs training and if they want to market as a luxury spa, needs upgrading. My facial was borderline. Shampoo and blow out fine. Hubby's massage was great.
Overall we were very happy. But I would probably not stay here again because I do like spa services on a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l’Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L’Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech