We spent seven nights here and are already planning a trip back! That is how charming this Riad is. In summary:
- Very friendly staff who are always on hand to help, whether it is to provide a drink or explain the excursions available.
- Extremely clean.
- Large comfortable air conditioned rooms.
- Large comfortable bed.
- Stunning dinners! We recommend the beef tagine (the best food we had all week by far). We felt the meals and drinks were also very good value.
- Fab breakfasts. They varied slightly each day, including pancakes, crepe, cake, custard, fruit. Plus each day you have bread, preserves, juice etc.
- Lots of seating on the terrace and inside, for sunbathing or relaxing in the shade. There is also a hot tub and massages are available.
- And there is the resident cat, Max! Ensure you keep a little of the beef for him!
Porte Rouge is away from all the hustle and bustle of the main square and souks. For us, this was a very good thing. It's about 10 minutes to a small square (where Kosybar is conveniently located) and another 10 minutes up to the souks. We went everywhere on foot, but we would recommend getting taxis for those who don't like having to avoid mopeds and cyclists.
We highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . and also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech