On our arrival Karen offered a sumptuous breakfast and welcomed us with the words: " consider this your home in Marrakech". Said and Mustafa made us feel exceptionally welcome. Our every wish was realized with a smile making us feel like very special, pampered guests. Our room on the roof terrace was beautiful. We also had the roof terrace virtually to ourselves for relaxing, tea or dinner.Breakfast is included in the price and always offers some delicious new surprises. A good selection of tasty local dinner specials is also available and having dinner served on the roof terrace under the stars is a romantic treat. The staff attention to making guests feel welcome is truly exceptional and makes this Riad stand out of the crowd.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be enchanted by the charm of the Riad La Porte Rouge.Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.