We stayed in this riad for 2 nights. It is quite easy to find from the main road. We were warmly greeted by Natalie (the manager), the staffs and Max the friendly house cat. We arrived at 10am which was early for check-in, however were served delicious mint tea and cookies from the staff. Natalie was really helpful, advising us how to get around the places of interest (the souks, the camel ride places, the orchid garden, etc.)
Our room on the 1st floor was spacious, very clean, comfy and even decorated with rose petals. The amenities was sufficient, hairdryer, in room safe, even bath robes provided. There is a jacuzzi on the top floor however didn't get the chance to dip in as we spent most of our time during the day out at the souks.
There is a staff who works the night shift (i forgot his name), he really takes care of our needs and is very attentive. He even prepared breakfast at 4:30am as we had an early flight to catch! Nothing is too much a trouble for them.
I would definitely stay here again if we return to Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Palais Royal gardens and 15 minutes walk from the legendary Jamaa Lfna square.Recently restored in the respect for the traditional morrocan architectureHospitality, comfort and service, perfectly define the Riad La Porte Rouge.You can dream in its shady patio, sip tea with mint in its morrocan lounge or refresh yourself in its moorish pool.Very quiet, a magical place that will allow you to rest in peace in the lounge or the beautiful terrace with views of the atlas, or around the patio lively murmur of a fountain bathed in rose petals, tea mint at nap time, not to mention spicy tagine or a magical light candles and dance. Real sensations that will make you sway to moments of pure well-being!For your convenience, seven different rooms , all equipped with bathroom and air conditioning and a safe . and also a jacuzzi on the terrace.A helpful and attentive staff will accompany you during your stay, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Riad La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Porte Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Riad La Porte Rouge Marrakech